From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-06 12:09:52

AMDG

Torsten Maehne wrote:
> I finally came around to test your proposed solutions: I got it working
> in the attached small example for two cases sin() and
> pow<static_rational<N, D> >(). What do you think about a header
> cmath_functor.hpp, which would collect functors under, e.g.,
> boost::units::functor to replace the cmath functions in lambda expressions?

I'd rather that all direct references to Boost.Units be purged and
put this in a more general place. Something like boost::math::functional.
For sin you can simply leave of the qualification boost::units::, since the
correct function should be found by ADL.

However, pow_t has to be in the Units library because it can't
be found by ADL.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe