Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed templated integer_sort
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-03 09:59:14

Thanks, Steve. That Jamfile works for building it (debug).
A couple issues:
1) When I try "bjam release" on my system with toolset=darwin (the correct
toolset), I get all kinds of errors from the -gdwarf-2 option.
2) How do I find (or move) the executables bjam builds? It's building them
in ../../../bin.v2/libs/algorithm/sorting/darwin-4.0.1/debug/, which won't
work on other systems if I provide a link in tune.pl.

I could convert the tuning script to another language (or even C++) if
that's necessary, though that might take me a while. I picked PERL because
it's easy and available on most platforms.