Subject: Re: [boost] [time series] What happened to this library?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-04 06:46:01

On
> Behalf Of Eric Niebler
> Sent: 04 February 2009 02:17
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [time series] What happened to this library?
>
> > Sorry for the delay. The good news is that the version of Time_series in
> > the vault is (mostly) up-to-date. The bad news is that it doesn't
> > compile with recent versions of Boost. Working on it.
>
> OK, now the version of Time_series in the vault is both up-to-date *and*
functional. Imagine that. :-P

Excellent!

1 It is time for this to move to the sandbox?

2 Docs are a really good example of the power of Doxygenation - and good
comments-in-code - not just throwing the code at Doxygen and thinking that
is enough! (Last revised: December 11, 2006 at 23:18:53 GMT Is this
true?).

3 I am close to updating the documentation (and enhanced code) for the GSoC
2007 SVG plot project by Jake Voytko - including Doxygenation and John
Maddock's auto indexing. The code is in a useful (but unpolished) state and
I am confident it will allow neat graphs to display data like time_series
with minimal programming effort. The SVG files produced are tiny, but high
quality, and can be viewed with quality browsers.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse