Subject: Re: [boost] Unicode preview 3
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-27 20:10:36

Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> Here is the third preview of the Unicode library developed by myself and
> mentored by Eric Niebler as part of the Google Summer of Code, and
> probably the last one as part of this program. (I will continue
> development and maintenance of it, however)
>
> The docs are available online at:
> http://blogloufoque.free.fr/unicode/doc/html/

I just wanted to add I forgot to put some of the implementation details
of join_iterator in a detail namespace, as this is in heavy development
(for some reason, I'm having a hard time getting unfused from fusion to
work as I want)

So just ignore range_transformer and fused_make_range_tuple from the docs.