Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Still confused by regression testing "release" branch summary and unresolved issues
From: Phil Richards (news_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-07 12:50:26

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 15:38 -0800, Richard Webb wrote:
> Phil Richards wrote:
> > What is the relationship between these two pages? Is it documented
> > anywhere?
> I think that issues.html might only be displaying issues from compilers that
> are marked as 'required platforms' (those being the ones whose names appear
> in bold on summary.html).
> The compiler list looks a bit out of date though.

It certainly looks out of date with regards the release note for 1.41.0.

It looks to me as if all the compilers listed on the current
summary.html for the release are "primary platforms", and I don't
understand, therefore, why they aren't all highlighted in bold, and why
they don't appear on the "unresolved issues" page.

Is there something I'm missing?

Not knowing what errors to expect from the release makes it hard for
people who wish to test the beta: I don't know whether the errors I'm
seeing *are* expected or not.

Phil

--
Phil Richards, <news_at_[hidden]>