Subject: Re: [boost] proposal interval container; ITL moved to the boost sandbox
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 05:50:50

Hi Joachim,

happy to hear you library is ready for review.

I have a particular use case:
The intervals I need to store represent the memory used by data. As data can be composed either using arrays or structures we have that the intervals to be stored can overlap but only if one is included by the other. The operation I need is to know if a given interval overlaps with an interval set.

Do you see any possible optimization for this specific case?

Best,
Vicente