Subject: Re: [boost] Guidelines on wiki
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-26 11:03:21

Agreed - It has just 'growded like Topsy':

it needs an editor, guided by feedback, to keep it in some short of shape.

(But that should not stop others making changes - still a wiki).

Most people are polite enough to say "I've amplified/changed/deleted the section on ... - is this OK"?

> But I don't like the idea of taking a complete snapshot at some
> arbitrary point. Maybe if we find that the wiki is moving to fast for
> whoever manages the site to keep up. But I think we should only do
> this for a limited number of pages, and that they should be fairly static.

I was assuming that they *are* mostly static - so a pretty-much arbitrary snapshot should be OK.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse