Subject: Re: [boost] Gsoc Boost.Graph: implementing new algorithms
From: Camillo Anania (anacron10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-06 04:35:24

Hi Andrew,

> I'm not sure what you mean by a mixed graph, however.

for mixed graph I mean a graph with both directed and undirected
edges. I'm sure there are some valid considerations that devolopers
did to not implement it but some real-life problems (I'm thinking to
routing algorithms) would benefit from that.

> Are you planning to submit these algorithms to the BGL?

I would like to submit to the BGL in particular the euler tour
algorithm and the minimum cost maximum matching algorithm because I
think they could be very useful. Just now I'm studying what data
structures I need to implement it and how visitors could be useful in
that algorithm. Do you think it could be useful write an interface to
insert in the submission?

I think another very useful algorithm could be the one used to find
optimum branchings (you can find info about it also searching for
edmonds algorithm).

What do you think could be more useful?

Camillo