Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 12:36:36

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Garcia" <rxg_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>; <boost-users_at_[hidden]>; <boost-announce_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:04 PM
Subject: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010

> Review Wizard Status Report for May 2010
> Open Issues
> ===========
> The Constrained Value Library was reviewed in December 2008 but no
> review result has been reported. We would appreciate it if someone who
> knows the review manager, Jeff Garland, could contact him.

I think that for respect to the author and the reviewers that participated on this review the RM should report a result a soon as possible.

> The following libraries have been accepted to Boost, but have not yet
> been submitted to SVN:
>
> * Time Series (accepted August 2007).
> * Floating Point Utilities (accepted March 2008).

I guess the authors and the RMs of these two libraries have forgotten these libraries were accepted.
Time Series Eric Niebler John R. Phillips
Floating Point Utilities Johan Råde John Maddock

Is there a hope we can see these libraries on trunk soon?

> * Futures (accepted April 2009).

Already released, since 1.41?

> * Polygon Library (accepted November 2009).

Work ongoing currently to move to trunk.

> * Geometry Library (accepted November 2009).
> * Meta State Machine (accepted January 2010).

Work on going currently to move to trunk.

> The following libraries have been accepted provisionally to Boost, but
> have not been submitted for mini-review and full acceptance:
>
> * Switch (accepted provisionally January 2008)

Steven, is there a new version since the review?

> * Phoenix (accepted provisionally September 2008)

Will we need to wait for a Phoenix that uses Proto?

Best,
Vicente