Subject: Re: [boost] [testing] strange failure
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-05 07:39:29

darwin-4-4-boost-bin-v2-libs-exception-test-copy_exception_test-test-darwin-
> 4-4-debug-threading-multi.html
>
> Should I also file a ticket for the testing framework?

I also noted some similar failures with no clues as to why from Boost.Math
on this platform - but I was afraid to ask ;-)

Does anyone know how to contact the tester?

Or please tell me if you find out what this means.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK