Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45] Beta final schedule
From: Christopher Lux (christopherlux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-20 03:33:40

Hi,
there is a long standing problem with multi_array and Visual Studio
2010 [1]. Will the patch be part of 1.45?

Will there also be some fixes to the multitude of warnings generated
when using boost with Visual C++ in x64 projects (gcc seems not to
care about most the stuff VC++ complains about)? Most warnings are
generated by int <-> size_t conversions.

[1] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4539

Regards
-chris