Subject: Re: [boost] Is it time for another bug sprint? (Post 1.45 release, I mean)
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-30 12:04:47

On 27 October 2010 15:44, Jim Bell <Jim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks for the link. That's the view I was looking for!
>
> I see thirteen libraries on the list. Are these entries submitted by
> their authors?

Yes. It'd take too long to go through every library's changes. It
might be possible to do something automatic with Trac, but people
don't tend to mark the milestones correctly. It might be possible to
take a list of the open bugs at each release, and then diff them. I
don't know how well Trac supports that kind of thing.

> I don't want to rehash the AWOL-Authors discussion, and I realize this
> is a work in progress, but only 13 libraries are represented. I presume
> serialization and thread will be added, but that still seems like only a
> fraction of the libraries showing yellow on the regression matrix.

I include what I'm sent (or is added by someone else). Antony Williams
usually adds the thread notes himself. I don't think Serialization has
ever been included, but it has its own release notes, I might start
linking to that, but it doesn't seem to have any changes for this
release at the moment.

Daniel