Subject: Re: [boost] [local] Review request
From: Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. (jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-24 23:51:28

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Ronald Garcia <rxg_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Hello Lorenzo,
> >
> > Given Gregory's recent entry into the Boost community and process, I am
> not comfortable having him as manager for you library review. Nonetheless,
> thanks a lot Gregory for volunteering. I expect that you will provide an
> informed and high-quality review for this library when the time comes.
>
> OK Ron, I think both Greg and I understand your point. Many thanks
> again to Greg for his offer :)
>
> Anyone else that feels like volunteering to be the Review Manager for
> Boost.Local?

After some prodding from Mr. Stewart, I could volunteer to be Review Manager
for proposed Boost.Local, if the Review Wizards deem it appropriate. Greg,
if you would like to aid in managing the review, I'd be all for it if the
Review Wizards allow it.

If things go well, I would take the initiative to manage the reviews of
several other libraries in the queue in the future.

I'll wait to hear from the Review Wizards, and if their response is
positive, then Lorenzo, I, and (possibly) Greg can work out a schedule.
Lorenzo, I'd like to go through the library a bit more in-depth (and yours
isn't the only one!), submit change suggestions, and give you time to
respond appropriately before the official review happens.

- Jeff