Subject: Re: [boost] Library suggestion - audio IO
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 16:11:16

Hi Greg,

I feel personally that both of these things may be quite useful. If compiled
as a separate library there would be no bloating for existing Boost users,
considering the extreme modularity that Boost already enjoys. It is exactly
because of the fact that different audio hardware abstractions are so hard
to do portably, that I am suggesting it. It might save months of work for
developers looking to add cross platform audio to their application and who
are already using Boost.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall