Subject: Re: [boost] Library suggestion - audio IO
From: Greg Rubino (bibil.thaysose_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 16:07:51

On Jun 16, 2011 2:29 PM, "Philip Bennefall" <philip_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Philip Bennefall, and I am very new to Boost. I have only been
learning the basics of it over the last few weeks but am highly impressed
with its performance thus far. so a big thanks to the Boost developers for
their excellent efforts!

> I was wondering whether the discussion of a portable audio I/O library as
part of Boost has ever come up? I would very much like to see a library that
handles streaming audio, input and output, in a cross platform way.

> Any thoughts on this?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philip Bennefall
> P.S. I do hope that this is the right list to post this question on.
Apologies if it should have been directed to Boost users instead.