Subject: Re: [boost] Library suggestion - audio IO
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 16:48:26

"Philip Bennefall" <philip_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I was wondering whether the discussion of a portable audio I/O
> library as part of Boost has ever come up? I would very much
> like to see a library that handles streaming audio, input and
> output, in a cross platform way.
>
> Any thoughts on this?

It is not quite clear what you meant...you would like to see it as in you
would like to propose one or as in you would like someone else to write one?
;)

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than