Subject: [boost] Library suggestion - audio IO
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 14:19:42

Hi all,

My name is Philip Bennefall, and I am very new to Boost. I have only been learning the basics of it over the last few weeks but am highly impressed with its performance thus far. so a big thanks to the Boost developers for their excellent efforts!

I was wondering whether the discussion of a portable audio I/O library as part of Boost has ever come up? I would very much like to see a library that handles streaming audio, input and output, in a cross platform way.

Any thoughts on this?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
P.S. I do hope that this is the right list to post this question on. Apologies if it should have been directed to Boost users instead.