Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-08 11:29:17

Beilis
> Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:28 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
> > > So I can make Doxygen output to have more Boost-like style.
> >
> > I'm not sure you really can :-(
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Thus armed with 'correct' .*pp, I add the Doxygen Reference section
> >to the real docs written in Quickbook, so the final docs have a
> >consistent Boost look'n'feel.
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Paul
> >

> I'm not sure that full docbook toolchain is good for me as all tutorials are the documentation of
> Boost.Locale is written using Doxygen and I'm not using quickbook at all.
>
> Does it capable at all to generate a nice index and hierarchical pages from Doxygen.
>
> I mean I want to Boostify this:
>
> http://cppcms.sourceforge.net/boost_locale/html/index.html
>
> So it seems to me that I'll need to hack Doxygen styles a little to make them more "Boosty"

I know you don't want to hear this, but IMO re-factoring your (very nice) docs into Quickbook is the
only way to get it more Boosty (but with the Doxygen reference section - and an index).

If you can point me to the file with the \mainpage, I am willing to sketch out a bit to show how you
would need to convert it to Quickbook. It'll be some nasty cut'n'pasting and global edit changes,
but it will end up looking much the same in the html (and pdf - a big plus of the toolchain).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK