Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-08 14:18:00

On 7/8/2011 10:29 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
>> [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Artyom
> Beilis
>> I mean I want to Boostify this:
>>
>> http://cppcms.sourceforge.net/boost_locale/html/index.html
>>
>> So it seems to me that I'll need to hack Doxygen styles a little to
>> make them more "Boosty"
>
> I know you don't want to hear this, but IMO re-factoring your (very
> nice) docs into Quickbook is the only way to get it more Boosty (but
> with the Doxygen reference section - and an index).

I highly recommend moving to the regular Boost documentation toolchain.
Not only do you get the look & feel. But you also get the benefit of
inclusion with the rest of the libraries that produce BoostBook
documentation. Hence increasing the exposure of your library to users.
When the SF file download stats come back, you might want to look at the
count for the PDF docs to give you and idea of the added exposure.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything