Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Request Feedback for Boost.Ustr Unicode String Adapter
From: Soares Chen Ruo Fei (crf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-09 03:53:11

My post has probably slipped through the radar so I'm just going to
bump this post again. Please feel free to criticize if you think that
my library has any fundamental design flaw. As a student and GSoC
participant, I think the most important thing is for me is to learn
what I did wrong in the project so that I will not repeat the same
mistake, and also to allow me to gain enough experience so that I can
really give useful contribution to the open source community in
future.

Any feedback is really much appreciated. Thanks.

cheers,

Soares Chen