Subject: Re: [boost] Slow Bugs Tracker
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-04 19:46:45

On 12/4/2011 6:30 PM, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> Trac, the bugs tracker used, is really slow. Using it is a bad
> experience, every single time.
> Would it be possible to use a better bugs tracker?

We are aware of the issues with the Trac install. We are working to
transition it, and other services, to another server. After that we will
consider other transitions, like moving to other bug tracking systems.
Such transitions are never easy. And are horrible painful for a project
as large as Boost. So please be patient.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything