Subject: Re: [boost] [1.49.0] Beta 1 release candidates available
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-01 12:14:17

Le 28/01/12 13:24, Vicente J. Botet Escriba a écrit :
> Le 24/01/12 12:51, Daniel James a écrit :
>> On 24 January 2012 10:01, Artyom Beilis<artyomtnk_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> Where are release notes and how can they be updated?
>> The page is at:
>>
>> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_49_0.html
>>
>> This time, I plan to add a link to the home page soon after the beta
>> is released.
>>
>> To update the notes you can email me, or do it yourself at:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/feed/history/
>>
>> To actually update the site you need python and quickbook (ideally
>> built from the stable release) on your path. If you don't want to
>> install quickbook, then don't worry too much about quickbook syntax,
>> I'll sort out the syntax when I update the site. To do it yourself,
>> you need to check out the whole site:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/
>>
>> There are some instructions at:
>>
>> http://www.boost.org/development/website_updating.html#Feeds

Hi,

Please could you add the following changes for Boost.Chrono
* [phrase library..[@/libs/chrono Chrono]:]

   * Bug Fixes:

     * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6092 #6092] Input from
non integral durations makes the compiler fail.
     * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6093 #6093] [1/3]second
fails as valid duration input.
     * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6113 #6113] duplicate
symbol when BOOST_CHRONO_HEADER_ONLY is defined.
     * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6243 #6243]
Sandia-pgi-11.9: more than one instance of overloaded function "min"
matches.
     * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6257 #6257]
process_cpu_clock::now() on linux gives time_points 1/1000 times.

Thanks,
Vicente