Subject: Re: [boost] BOOST_PP_ITERATE for huge mpl and fusion
From: Hite, Christopher (Christopher.Hite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-12 06:26:11

Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> > The documentation is dodgy and doesn't mention that while it is configurable you can't really configure it to be more than 50.

> Just disable preprocessed headers.

I found this but wasn't able to find it in the new docs:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_33_1/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/cfg-no-preprocessed.html

I tried this. It's how I'd expect it to work.

#define BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE 60
#include <boost/mpl/vector.hpp>

Here's what I get (gcc-4.6.0):

/fs/tools/L3/boost_1_43_0/boost/mpl/vector.hpp:36:73: fatal error: boost/mpl/vector/vector60.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

What's BOOST_MPL_PREPROCESSING_MODE? It just seems to break things more.

Does fusion have a separate config option?

Chris