Subject: Re: [boost] question about C++11 guidelines
From: Ivan Le Lann (ivan.lelann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-04 04:53:14

----- Mail original -----

Obviously but the problem is what "use" means. It's not because you
call it "boost::shared_ptr" that it does not use, alias or wrap C++11.

And boost::shared_ptr and boost::enable_if may be new beasts in the future.
If you wrote std::shared_ptr and std::enable_if everywhere in your code,
you won't be able to benefit from that.

Typically, today, you cannot have Boost use Boost.Container by default
because you see std::vector and std::string in all Boost code ...

Regards,
Ivan