Subject: Re: [boost] Revelations at C++Now!?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-29 10:33:07

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Synopsis:
> =========
> The Boost Steering Committee has agreed IN PRINCIPLE to move ahead with
> the migration to Git and to a modular repository structure.

I appreciate the effort that went into this consideration. I have a
related question.. Does anyone know of a seamless way to use mercurial
as a "front-end" to Git? Or rather more generally.. How would one go
about living with Boost living in Git and wanting to instead use
Merculrial (or anything else for that matter) for ones project
instead? Yes, your suspicions are correct, I really don't like Git.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything