Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] array
From: Brian Smith (bjs3141_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-15 18:41:17

On 7/15/12, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 07/15/12 13:49, Brian Smith wrote:
>>
>> The existing Boost.Array is one dimensional.
>>
> But if the template arg to Boost.Array, is another Boost.Array, then you
> can have any dimension, as shown in the attached.

The problem with using Boost.Array to define arbitrary dimension
arrays is the notation. The attachment looks like a hybrid version of
the files I previously put into the maps folder in the sandbox with
your old version of array_recur, where that version did use
Boost.Array IIRC.

> (The trace_scope.hpp (which defines indent_scoped_ostreambuf), is
> on my local disk. I can put it in sandbox if you're interested in
> using it).

Go ahead and I'll have a look.