Subject: Re: [boost] [date_time] Who is in charge?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-19 04:38:45

I think having more than one people in the maintenance of a project is good.
However, I agree that allowing all patches or most patches is really not a
good idea.

How do you even make sure the new maintainer, that takes the liberty
because no other one wants to, do really understand the library?

Maybe just letting people try and then having other people looking at the
work would help solve this problem.
In other words, it looks like only code reviews from some voluntary
people that are not forced to be in the team would help here.
(By the way, there were discussions to get a code review software, did it
go somewhere?)

My 2 cents.

Joel Lamotte