Subject: Re: [boost] What Should we do About Boost.Test?
From: Gennadiy Rozenal (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-05 01:56:15

Dave Abrahams <dave <at> boostpro.com> writes:
> I haven't looked at the code, but I wonder if Gennadiy could improve the
> situation by putting the debug break in the dtor of a return value, so
> you gather up all this information in the nested function calls, and
> then only drop into the debugger where the test macro is invoked?

I do not follow what you are saying. What return value you refer to? And what
kind of debug break?

Macro resolves to something like:

check_function( expression under test, some context,... )

Since function arguments are evaluated in unknown order, it it possible the
context collection expressions executed first.

Gennadiy