Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Charles_J_Wilson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2012-12-31 12:11:26

I reading the last several weeks of discussion, I still feel confident that SystemC provides everything under discussion.

Aside from having the support of every major EDA vendor, being an IEEE standard and cross-platform (*nix, OSX, Windows), it has a large body of very good documentation and ongoing support from multiple contributors.

http://www.accellera.org/downloads/standards/systemc
http://standards.ieee.org/getieee/1666/download/1666-2011.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/officialsystemc

Charles Wilson