Subject: Re: [boost] [persistent] Library preview: Persistent
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-03 13:26:38

Am 03.03.2013 19:09, schrieb Shakti Misra:
> Well if you want we can develop it further. I can give a hand and we can
> share our ideas.

I'm still interested in seeing what you've developed and in your ideas,
as we've discussed off-list.
but considering the lack of replies and that a boost library submission
requires a review manager, several reviewers, and more people
interested, I came to the conclusion that it will probably not end up a
boost library even if we'll finish it.
if anyone disagrees please share your first impression of the
documentation available at
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/persistent/libs/persistent/doc/html/index.html

Thank You

>>> It is a library with the goal of storing C++ objects on disk, with an
>>> interface that is as close as possible to accessing regular C++ objects
>>> in memory. A very simple example could look like this:
>>>
>>> shared_loc<person> p=...;
>>> {
>>> transaction tx;
>>> p->name="...";