Subject: [boost] [predef] Status and review results?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-21 17:00:49

Just a quick message to mention that I've finished all the review related
changes to the Predef library. And done some of the future tasks on the
library. In particular the addition of endianness definitions and the
moving of MinGW as a platform instead of a compiler (and hence the addition
of BOOST_PLAT category of macros.

And the one question I have is.. When will the review results of the
library be decided on? I ask for two reasons. One, the obvious, is just to
know if it's accepted or not. And to know if it's not accepted and hence
that I should spend time to recreate a "boost/detail/endian.hpp" header
that implements the Predef logic for endian detection.

Note the project move to Github earlier this year (in preparation for the
Boost git move). You can find the project at <
https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef>, and browse the current
documentation at <http://tinyurl.com/cqqhhev>.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything