Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] Status and review results?
From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-22 06:16:56

On 04/21/2013 11:00 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> Just a quick message to mention that I've finished all the review related
> changes to the Predef library. And done some of the future tasks on the
> library. In particular the addition of endianness definitions and the

This is looking very good.

I have a minor comment regarding the documentation. In the reference
section you list all the pre-defined macros that are used to detect a
given Boost.Predef macro. That is not really the kind of information I
would expect as a user. Instead I would like to know that I should use
BOOST_ARCH_ALPHA to detect the Alpha CPU, and that version number 6.0.0
refers EV6 (aka 21264 [1].)

If I want to determine what pre-defined macros are used to create the
various Boost.Predef macros, the source is probably a more better place
to look.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_21264