Subject: Re: [boost] [log] MSVC 9 build hangs
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-11 09:28:03

Ok, so I just looked at this some more and discovered something that I had
previously overlooked.

It isn't the tests that are timing out, it is the *linker*. I'm assuming
this is due to the rediculously large library sizes for log on windows. If
we can't substanitally trim down the size of this library, then we should
probably look for a way to increase the test timeout value (hopefully just
for this linker step and nothing else).

Tom

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]