Subject: Re: [boost] Getting Started with Modular Boost Library Maintenance
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-10 17:40:41

Em 10/12/2013, às 17:41, "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> I've been pecking away at "Getting Started with Modular Boost Library
> Maintenance".
>
> See https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/StartModMaint
>
> I'd appreciate comments and corrections.

Back in the SVN days, I waited for regression tests to cycle before merging into release from trunk. Now, how am I going to have this testing coverage? I can only test a couple of compilers locally, and I don't see how the regression testers can be configured to serve *all* lib developers at the same time, since x's author is locally testing her x/develop against (boost-x)/master --i.e. x and y have different world views.

Thank you

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: