Subject: Re: [boost] Splitting/rearranging Boost.Utility
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-11 13:01:49

>> It is also not clear why current_function.hpp belongs in Boost.Assert and
>> not e.g. Boost.Config.
>
> The only reason is historical. I wrote it when I wrote assert.hpp. It
> could go into Config, if John wants to maintain it (which shouldn't be
> hard as it doesn't change much and the changes are generally trivial.)

Well no I don't want to maintain it.... but logically a few of those headers
could be moved into config and their authors could become part of the Config
"team". Plus Boost.Config has mostly maintained itself recently, I'm hoping
that all the folks who have helped with that will join the Config team and
continue the good work ;-) Or else the much talked about "community" team
can have access to Config etc.

Cheers, John.