Subject: Re: [boost] Splitting/rearranging Boost.Utility
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-11 13:19:50

John Maddock wrote:
> Well no I don't want to maintain it.... but logically a few of those
> headers could be moved into config and their authors could become part of
> the Config "team". Plus Boost.Config has mostly maintained itself
> recently, I'm hoping that all the folks who have helped with that will
> join the Config team and
continue the good work ;-) Or else the much talked about "community" team
can have access to Config etc.

Well...

I know that teamwork is regarded as a Good Thing but I have my doubts about
letting a "community" team maintain a core library (the corest of the core,
in this case). I'd rather have you as the sole maintainer of Config. Even
if - with GitHub - the only thing you do is press a button.