Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-13 10:05:55

This is a 'Proposed for Boost' logo but I think we should make the 'proposed' much more prominent,
perhaps in red?

> I don't have the svg, sorry.

I suppose, all the logos should be in the same style, more or less.

+1 for all using the existing 'brand' logo as is for all libraries.

But we need an 'official' SVG version of boost.svg that works for all browsers.

And I believe that the time has come to move to SVG for all graphics if possible.
Even Internet Explorer 9 to 11 now supports SVG pretty well (as do most other browsers now that
screen sizes range from a postage stamp up to a cinema screen with every imaginable aspect ratio and
pixel density).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,