Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-17 11:26:58

Niall,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Niall Douglas
<s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> tldr: I got told to stop discussing here and go to ryppl.

I certainly agree that a thread about readme files isn't the place to
discuss build, test, or continuous integration.

But like Volodya, I'm not at all sure ryppl is the best place for such
discussions.

If you don't beat me to it, I'd like to start a thread on this developers
list about Continuous Testing as the predecessor to Continuous Integration.
I'd start with a question to you about how you are generating your readme
testing. I'm tied up, so won't get to that until later today or early
tomorrow. Please, however, this needs to be a separate thread.

--Beman