Subject: Re: [boost] The Community Maintenance Team proposal accepted
From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-27 02:36:54

> From: robert.kawulak_at_[hidden]
> Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 03:59:55 +0100
>
>> From: Daryle Walker
>> I wonder if the library can be added to the Boost group, but its initial files
>> are ONLY in the "develop" branch.
>
> What would be the point of doing this?

To work on the library while moving to its repository spot. Since the code isn't at
"ship it" quality, we shouldn't have a copy in the "master" branch.

Would it be better to wait until a "ship it" version of the library is ready? In
that case, I think we should initialize the library's repository with that first
finalized version in the "develop" branch, do test runs, then copy the branch (with
fixes) as the first version of the "master" branch.

Daryle W.