Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC
From: Boris Schäling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 02:48:39

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:15:38 +0100, Christopher Kormanyos
<e_float_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]OK, wake up from winter hibernation, Boost! :-)
>

> Let's get a few more good projects with commited mentors
> up on our list!
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014

Thanks for pushing this a bit, Chris! The application period for GSoC 2014
starts in a few hours. If we (Boost) want to participate in this year's
program again it's time to add all project ideas to
<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014>. Feel free to add ideas
even if you know that you won't be able to work on them yourself. Don't
think only about libraries but maybe unit tests or any utilities which
could help Boost manage source code better after the switch from
Subversion to Git.

And if anyone is interested in becoming this year's GSoC admin - let me
know!

Boris