Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC
From: Utsav Tiwary (utsav.tiwary2011_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 10:32:44

Last year the topic of the project mentored by Boost was - "*Boost uBlas
offers a wide range of algorithms which can be applied on vectors or
matrices. These calculations are mostly done on very substantial sized
objects, which significantly increases the computation time. However, the
time performance of a program is one of the most important criteria
nowadays. The aim of our project is to enable the parallel execution thanks
to the MPI technology*."
I think the idea we are discussing in this thread is a good extension to
the application of parallel computing and High Performance Computing
framework to mathematical methods of solving boundary value problems.