Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2014 Boost.odeint project
From: SHANTANU SHAHANE (shahaneshantanu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-26 01:09:09

Hello Karsten,
Thanks for your response. I will go through the working of odeint library
and study the implicit routines some of which I am already aware of.
I am not familiar about C++ template technique but I am willing to learn.
Could you suggest some good reference book or some website etc.

Regards:
Shantanu Shahane,
Fourth Year Undergraduate,
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,