Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Looking for co-developer/maintainer
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-19 18:13:31

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<lbo7ih$qrf$1_at_[hidden]> thusly:

> Presumable it is because Richard's offer -- which I trust was genuine
> offer of engineering help -- actually sounded like an offer to take
> over something that Gennadiy has spent years creating, over close to
> 900 commits. The resulting response was rather on the polite side, even.

Gennadiy expressed that he has limited time to work on Boost.Test.

I offered to take over as maintainer if he wants to do that.

He is free to accept or refuse that offer. Either way, it doesn't
matter to me.

I'm willing to take responsibility for the library as a whole. Otherwise,
I'll limit myself to whatever pull requests I feel like making.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>