Subject: Re: [boost] [winrt support] Adding support for Windows 8 store/phone to Boost libraries
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-22 14:24:48

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 7/22/2014 1:41 PM, stgates wrote:
>
>> I agree the changes need testing. I have one pending pull request on
>> Boost.Test that helps with running tests.
>>
>> https://github.com/boostorg/test/pull/9
>>
>> Next I'm working on one for Boost.Build to also help with execution of
>> tests. This will enable running the automated Boost tests covering the
>> Windows Runtime code paths. In addition a sample/example style test could
>> also be created, but it is unlikely it would be runnable in an automated
>> fashion.
>>

> I am pretty sure that one can create a regression test focusing on only a
> subset of libraries needing testing in a particular environment ( Windows 8
> and 8.1 in your case with VC++ 11 and 12 I am guessing ).

Yes, the testing scripts at root/status supports options for limiting
which libraries are tested (--limit-tests= option). And you can pass those
options to the top-level regression script with the
"--bjam-options=BJAM_OPTIONS"
option.

--
-- Rene Rivera