Subject: Re: [boost] [testing] Proposal - regression tests results display upgrade
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-13 10:42:07

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

Ok, I managed to find some time to play with it.
AFAIU the reports are generated using the code from:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/tree/develop/tools/regression/src/report,
is that correct?

The first change is simple since I'd like to see if I'm doing everything
right. I changed the way how those specific fails are displayed. If the
compilation fails and at the end of the compiler output (25 last
characters) one of the following strings can be found:
- "File too big"
- "time limit exceeded"
the test is considered as "unfinished compilation" and displayed on the
library results page as a yellow cell with a link named "fail?". So it's
distinguishable from the normal "fail".

Here is the PR: https://github.com/boostorg/boost/pull/25

I only tested it locally on a test done by 1 runner for Geometry and
Math libraries.
Is there a way I could test it on results sent by all of the runners?
How is this program executed?
Is there some script which e.g. checks some directory and passes all of
the tests as command arguments?

Regards,
Adam