Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Review Wizard Status Report for August 2014
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-02 04:37:42

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Ron Garcia <rxg_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I don't see any request for adding this library to the review schedule.
> Can you point me to the relevant thread in the mailing list archives?

Thanks,
> Ron

Indeed, it was a "preliminary submission":
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/boost-developers-archive/tweener/boost-developers-archive/yMfjzulPXvk/h0fndQytrcsJ

The author contacted me and other people at the time I think to ask if we
could be review manager to start the official submission but I think he
didn't find anybody.

Sorry for the noise.