Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] multiset
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-13 06:19:07

On 11/02/2015 01:25, Bruno Dutra wrote:

> Anyways, MPL seems to have seen better days of activity back in the day,
> there's lots of opportunities for improvement still and I for one would be
> glad to help developing some fancier features.

MPL is not undergoing active development anymore and is just being
maintained.

I believe however that some people were interested in doing a new C++11
version of MPL. I think the problem is that every year or so someone
finds a new fancy way to do meta-programming with the latest C++
features, with noble goals of unifying MPL and Fusion, so most of these
rewrites end up as experiments rather than stable libraries.