Subject: [boost] [gsoc] Suggestions on Proposal for Boost Document Library Project
From: Anurag Ghosh (ghoshanurag1995_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-18 09:59:27

Hello Everyone

I'm Anurag Ghosh, a 2nd year undergraduate student studying in
IIIT-Hyderabad, India and I'm interested in making the Boost Document
Library as a part of the Google Summer of Code 2015 Program.

My proposal document can be viewed at
https://github.com/anuragxel/boost-generic-document-library/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2015-Proposal-for-Boost-Document-Library-Development

Kindly provide me with comments on the project proposal, as it may seem I
have missed out on something or the other. I'm hopeful that a discussion
would be very helpful in enriching my proposal.

Also, I have developed a working prototype (only for OpenOffice/LibreOffice
API currently) for this project (given as a competency test) whose code is
hosted at
https://github.com/anuragxel/boost-generic-document-library/
Also, Kindly suggest any changes as may deem fit to the code, I will make
the changes appropriately.

Thanks

Anurag Ghosh
(anuragxel)