Subject: Re: [boost] Gsoc 15 application (boost.uBLAS)
From: siddharth kumar (siddharthkumar2895_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-18 07:56:47

> thanks for pointing out that. It's indeed very bizarre. I will investigate
> and act accordingly.

Hi David,

I am really sorry for causing plagiarism in the boost organisation. please
don't disqualify me from applying to the GSoC 15.
I have been following an organisation from a long time now and i have made
the proposal for a project of that organisation. I just wanted to try my
luck with Boost.

I have not been able to do a lot of study of boost libraries, and the
deadline was approaching. I took Dhruv's code to understand the usage of
boost.ublas, and so much of the code was very similar to his.

And for the problems, I found a way of data input using matlab, but I was
not able to understand the procedure(I have never used matlab before), so,
I did not change that.
I have always used assert statements in my code, so I did not get what is
really wrong in using them, so if the matrix is singualar, the program
stops(as the assert says).
So, the problems remained the same.

Please consider my apology, I have removed my code from github.
I assure this wont happen with any organisation again.

thanks,
Siddharth