Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Container and tests: why is Boost.Test bypassed
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-02 18:57:23

El 03/06/2015 a las 0:02, Gennadiy Rozental escribió:
> Not to bead the dead horse, but I'll continue to object to any unqualified
> statements about this misconception that this header is any more
> lightweight than Boost.Test.

Gennadiy, I didn't want to make any false claim, sorry if I expressed
something that might misguide any reader. I used the library a lot of
years ago, and for some reason (maybe my own misunderstanding problems),
I thought it was more that I needed/wanted and other alternatives looked
easier to me, that's what I wanted to say with "heavyweight").

Maybe it was a bad decision, maybe it was biased by my limited hardware.
Thanks for your explanations,

Best,

Ion